Purpose of the Position:
Project manages the production of member communications marketing materials for various internal team projects to support organization initiatives and goals. Candidate must have expert level Microsoft Office. Proven success in a similar role and able to provide work samples which can be attached to bottom of resume.
You Day-To-Day Duties:
Project manages the development of marketing collateral from inception to completion. Develop project work plans including schedule, cost estimates, and creative brief. Provides project direction to creative services. Collaborates with brand, marketing, product and creative teams and provides client support. Coordinates the production of employer group marketing collateral (e.g. open enrollment collateral). Supports growth initiatives with member communication tactics (e.g. medical office openings, employer work site clinics). Coordinate the translation and production of Spanish marketing materials (fluency in Spanish not required). Coordinate the posting of new content and content updates for all member web pages. Function as editorial & production assistant for member communications. Write & edit straightforward & simple content for member communication programs & projects including materials for newsletters, Websites, tool kits & other forms of internal & external communications to support clients' strategic communications requirements. Proof/Edit various member communications using Associated Press & Client Style guidelines. Ensure final placement of materials, including distribution & provide miscellaneous follow-up.
Top 3 - 5 Daily responsibilities
• Project manage (write, edit, proof read, coordinate) production of marketing collateral.
• Write & edit straightforward & simple content for member communication programs & projects including materials for newsletters, Websites, tool kits & other forms of internal & external communications to support clients' strategic communications requirements.
• Proof/Edit various member communications using Associated Press & KP Style guidelines
• Ensure final placement of materials, including distribution & provide miscellaneous follow-up
• Function as communications assistant on programs & projects initiated by communications staff by researching/collecting data, coordinating the project schedule, maintaining project budgets & numerous email & database distribution lists as necessary to ensure high quality deliverables
• Responsible for project management to ensure multiple constituents meet target dates for multiple projects
• Secures internal approvals on projects when necessary
• Reviews collateral materials for content & accuracy with input from various constituents
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Purpose of the Position: