Content Designer role with opportunity for extension and perm with Fortune 500 Tech company with offices in Mississauga!
The successful candidate will help write the content for the website. They will be working on emails/newsletters, providing guidance and reviewing work from agencies. From a social aspect, they will be providing guidance and reviewing work from the marketing team. They will also need to help write content for online advertising and banners.
ABOUT YOUR TEAM
The content designer will be working alongside the marketing team in Mississauga and the principal content designer located in Edmonton. They would be receiving guidance from the principal content designer. They will be working very closely with the visual designers as well. They need this person to be their champion of the brand, voice and tone.
• 2+ years of experience with marketing/copywriting. It is important that this person comes from the marketing space
• Outstanding written communication skills are needed
• Experience writing content for online/banners
• If this person is coming from a marketing/product company, has a startup feel that would be ideal. We need someone to mesh well within our organization.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Worked for a software/product company before
• Some experience with accounting/financial industry
• If they have used sketch before this would allow them to go in and provide their feedback right in the sketch copywriter files
• If they know AEM (adobe experience manager) this is their web CMS - If they have this experience they do not have to be dependent on a developer to make updates.
SOFT SKILLS/PERSONALITY TRAITS:
• Outstanding written and verbal communication
• Team player