Vitamin T is assisting a marketing agency in their search for a Copywriter/CRA. Candidates MUST have:
-At least two years of experience as a marketing Copywriter.
-At least one year of experience providing scientific research support in a professional environment, preferably marketing.
• Collaborates productively with Writing Directors, Art Directors, Designers, Project Managers, Proofreaders, Developers and other members of the project team.
• Demonstrates careful attention to detail with proficiency in copyediting and proofreading.
• Participates in creative critiques and presentations.
• Adheres to brand style in both copy and design.
• Ensures the accuracy of claims across multiple brands.
• Finds sources and identifies support to substantiate claims.
• Executes strong marketing writing that aligns with strategic inputs.
• Communicates actively with project teams to keep jobs and deliverables on track and on
• Acts as guardian of content and the recorder of all copy changes throughout the creative
• Evaluates medical and scientific source material sent from partner agencies and clients and
participates in medical discussions.
• Degree from a college or a university in English, journalism, communications or a science- related field.
• At least two years of experience as a marketing Copywriter and At least one year of experience providing scientific research support in a professional environment, preferably marketing.
Has demonstrable mastery of English-language style and mechanics.
• Experience reading scientific journals and technical language.
• Experience in marketing for the healthcare industry, especially pharma, is a plus.
• Demonstrates ability to analyze problems, anticipate consequences and eliminate obstacles to
successfully complete projects.
• Exhibits a high level of creative and problem-solving skills within the parameters of a highly
• Can easily manage a large volume of content while maintaining accurate work.
• Flexibility; ability to adapt to changing timelines