Do you enjoy engaging with audiences real time?
A copywriter is required for a large events organisation based in Central London.
The copywriter is responsible for producing engaging, relevant and innovative messaging which drives customers through the customer journey. This role produces copy designed to convey valuable information about a brand, industry or issue. The copy written is specific to each marketing channel and meets the needs of specific groups of customers. This role will work with the Marketing Managers and Content Marketing Managers to develop concepts to create compelling stories.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Uses excellent copywriting skills to produce personalised, customer-focused content in a language which resonates and is targeted at specific customer segments for both attendees and exhibitors
• Writes, edits and optimises content for multiple channels (web, direct mail, email, social and PR), pre, during and post event
• Engages with the Marketing, Brand and Sales teams to understand what is needed and to set the tone of voice guidelines for the event
• Understands and is close to the event’s industry, keeping abreast of the latest developments
• Engages with Content Marketing to use data on content consumption and effectiveness to make relevant changes to copy
• Works with the Creative solutions team to deliver stunning visuals and designs
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Strong written and spoken communication abilities
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Attention to detail
• High level of creativity
• Able to collaborate and work as part of a team
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Demonstrates good business sense and has marketing knowledge
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Good research skills