Aquent is seeking a Copywriter for Online and Social Media for a Fortunate 500 telecommunications company in New Jersey!
- Updating the website as needed and as dictated by the editorial calendar.
- Creating, writing, and editing posts for social media, ensuring that the content is current, accurate, and audience-friendly and using the client’s style guide and brand voice.
- Managing the development and execution of social media ads, based on provided guidance.
- Recruiting participants monthly for the retail labs program via promoted events on Facebook.
- Providing general social guidance as requested by program teams or partners.
- Drafting sample posts for these occasions.
- Ability to create writing for ads, social media posts, web copy, etc. (Education marketing/parent marketing a plus)
- Proven proof-reading and editing skills
- Experience collecting and reporting analytics (FB and TW required, Google Analytics a plus.)
- Experience creating posts for brand pages on social media (not just personal use)
- Experience creating promoted posts and ads for both Facebook and Twitter
- Experience creating promoted events on Facebook (for retail labs promotion)
- Experience with the social media scheduling platform, Sprinklr
- Experience with Bitly
- Ability to understand, pull, and analyze web metrics (social, website, campaigns, etc.)
- Experience working within multiple CMS platforms (Contentful, WYNG, Newscred and plus, but not required.)