Freelance 2-4 weeks onsite in NYC
Our client is seeking a strategic Senior Copywriter to work closely with their creative team to dream up big ideas that connect across print, digital, social media or some breakthrough media use that will inspire envy across the industry.
You are a storyteller, an old school writer who can capture an idea in a concise headline, and a digital maven that writes contextual relevant copy for the corresponding platforms or media. You will understand how to use data to gain insights, as well as customer segmentation and personics to develop personal intimate ideas.
● Portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual abilities, standout creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills, including samples from a range of areas, including websites, digital marketing, social media, print campaigns and brochures, flat and dimensional direct mail, videos—short and long format
● Understand business objectives and target audience (“hard” data & “soft” psychographics)
● Contribute to ideation, campaign development, creative brief development
● An understanding of branding and brand development
● Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written
● Outstanding creative ability and strong concept skills
● Ability to write content and copy in a wide variety of styles
● Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize tasks for each
● Ability to work with a team across all creative disciplines
● Experience structuring and developing interactive content
● Understanding of the principles and process of web development
● Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs