Copywriter (Professional Services)
A new opportunity has become available for a Copywriter to join a multi-national network of accounting firms based in London.
Are you an ex journalist, have stakeholder management experience and be able to juggle projects? You will sit within the Marketing team and work with the Editorial Manager to deliver best-in-class white papers, articles, blogs and sales collateral. You will need to be able to show examples of your thought leadership of chunky report writing and be able to write for a range of subjects, which is paramount.
My Client is looking for someone who can own the complete end-to-end editorial process, from generating new ideas all the way to supporting the content launch.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Deliver editorial content for key campaigns, including print publications, blogs, social media posts, video scripts, web copy and email marketing messages.
- Work with the business development/marketing team to produce engaging content.
- Work with internal functions, including HR and internal communications, on key projects.
- Be the right hand and support the editorial manager.
You will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- A Level or degree educated.
- Ideally experience in a Professional Services Corporate environment but can be flexible.
- Experience translating technical content into engaging thought provoking messages.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A solid Project Manager
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – both written and oral
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure to always hit deadlines