This person will be handling content / copy for all of of our clients accounts. They don't have a full-time/inhouse Copywriter currently and this work is generally outsourced to a variety of different people. Somtimes that works for them and sometimes it doesn't. Regardless, they need someone they can rely upon in a permanent capacity. They need a mid-level person with agency experience. The LGBT stuff would be a huge plus.
Got a wonderful way with words? Do some of your best thinking when faced with challenging opportunities and tight timeframes? Thrive in a lively and fast-paced environment? If so, we’d love to talk to you about joining our great team at Radarworks.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Copywriter. As a key member our creative team you will be responsible for crafting fresh, creative copy for a variety of clients across multiple channels. This will include traditional and digital advertising media, video scripts, radio copy, corporate web sites and more. The ability to authentically connect and effectively communicate with a variety of audiences, especially the LGBT community, is critical to the success of this role. (*They are creating a new division... specifically to focus on LGBT marketing for various brands.)
This position is based in Los Angeles and reports to the Creative Director. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of talent across their offices in Los Angeles and Seattle.
• Collaborate closely with Account Directors, business stakeholders, and designers through working
sessions and one-on-one meetings to determine the best messaging approach for projects.
• Understand the power of copy and design and the impact this has on producing successful creative to incite user engagement in both online and offline environments.
• Develop on brand copy to drive awareness and compel the audience to take action.
• Write unique and compelling copy according to creative briefs while ensuring that the tone and style
meets brand guidelines.
• Have a pulse on the market; and be able to communicate with a genuine “voice” relevant to audience and client needs.
• Edit, localize and ensure the best creative tone for copy that is provided by others for agency blog and marketing materials.
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and colleagues to achieve successful results.
• Keep key stakeholders abreast of overall workflow, status, due dates.
Skills & Experience
• Creative writing experience in the LGBT space is a must.
• At least 2 years of experience in creative copywriter role for advertising agency, design firm, or in-house marketing department.
• Copywriting for a variety of mediums including print, online, broadcast, OOH, etc. Hands-on knowledge of SEO and the ability to write copy to achieve strong SEO results a big plus!
• BA in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or related communication field.
• Proven initiative; you are able to work effectively in a team environment or individually and are successful at working in a fast paced with tight deadlines.
• Candidates must be highly organized and responsive and have the ability to multitask.
Our Client is an independent, well-established, full-service creative, advertising and marketing agency. We believe in competence without arrogance, approachability, resourcefulness, tenacity, creativity, pride of work, and a genuine appreciation for our clients who trust us with their business. Our team of approximately 60 people is based in Los Angeles and Seattle.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs