Our large e-tail food/beverage client is looking for a Copywriter to work with on an on-going basis. The work is estimated to be about 20 hours/month. This work can be completed off-site and either during business hours or in off-hours. Although the role is remote, talent must be located in the Greater Seattle Area.
• Conceptualize, write, and edit brand and marketing communications always keeping in mind the objective of the assignment and the needs and requirements of the audience.
• Provide communications consultation and guidance to internal stakeholders helping them articulate, develop, and clarify communication objectives and expected outcomes.
• Apply research, problem-solving and creative thinking to translate creative briefs into copy solutions.
• Manage and complete multiple assignments in short time
• Decide appropriate solution for problems that arise during projects and manage projects as assigned.
• Produce compelling, on-brand ideas and content.
• Ensure that copy solutions meet brand standards and requirements (style, voice, tone, etc.) and that verbal and visual expressions work hand in hand.
• Provide alternative point of view if project work is incorrect or not in the best interests of the client.
• Build networks with peers, colleagues, and project partners through the collaboration and experience of project work.
• Contribute to internal department initiatives, including updating and creating processes, documentation, tools, etc.
• Experience writing for a food/beverage client is required.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of experience writing in an agency or in-house environment
• Bachelor's degree in marketing communications, journalism, business, or related field or an equivalent combination of knowledge and experience.
• Excellent writing skills; ability to write in a wide variety of formats, tones and styles.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize information and write on-brand, compelling copy in a variety of communication forms, e.g. reportage, promotional, technical, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally, both verbally (one- and two-way communication) and in writing.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work; manage projects from brief to delivery.
• Demonstrated ability to work on concurrent projects and consistently deliver work on deadline.
• Demonstrated ability to manage personal time and attention.
• Demonstrated strong problem-solving, communication and critical thinking skills.
• Must be able to deliver strong creative ideas while working on multiple projects (on various topics).
• Ability to make timely and effective decisions that produce results that are accurate, on-brand, on-objective, and on-deadline