Our awesome start-up client focused on helping students with debt is looking for a Copywriter with in the Financial realm to work on-site in Thousand Oaks, CA on a project-to-project basis. Some weeks it may be 40/HRS and others less. You will consistently work towards taking ”ownership” of the brand, by developing the audience and reaching out to key areas with relevant and emotionally appealing brand messaging. You must be comfortable with HEAVY and FAST-PACED Copywriting duties including writing for: Outreach, Newsletters, Press Releases, and any other form of written communication.
· Create and Implement a Social Media Strategy designed to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
· Become the “resident expert” on company, the student debt crisis and keeping the team informed about important activities and trends in the industry.
· Identify Bloggers and Connect with them through Social Media and through our own Blogs.
· Identify Key Linked in Groups related to Student Debt and by Affinity Groups.
· Identify and Build Facebook Viral presence and by connecting though related groups.
· Identify Tweets and Build a community by re-tweeting and tweeting.
· Identify Key University/College and Trade School Social Media and connect with them.
· Engage a social media dashboard and present results ad-hoq-as-needed and weekly.
· Ensure consistent application of positioning and messaging strategy across all components of the marketing mix.
· Build plans that leverage audience use of social media to further engage users.
· Lead the team with your excellent command of grammar and spelling.
· Edit and proof written copy for publications, broadcast, and other media outlets.
· Create and communicate plans and results to internal teams.
· Track performance of specific initiatives and of overall marketing program.
· Work under the pressure of rigid time constraints to meet deadlines & establish priorities where a narrow margin for errors or delays is allowed.
· Priorities and description may change as required to meet certain deadlines.
· Must interact well with highly diverse and creative team members