The purpose of this position is to provide copywriting capabilities to the Global Creative Direction Team, with a particular focus on creative development of digital assets primarily for CRM and email programs. The right candidate will implement and execute the brand strategy and be responsible for selling the company's products by writing informative and interesting copy that emphasizes the brands' benefits.
• Under the direction of the Senior Copywriter write content that is compatible with corporate standards related to style, message and theme and all project deliverables are executed according to these guidelines and departmental best practice.
• Completion of copy decks for all assigned projects and maintain organized archive of all files produced and edited.
• Collaborate with cross-functional and internal creative partners to develop creative storytelling with a consistent voice, and as a result, create original copy across multiple channels, for a variety of audiences in a broad range of output mediums – primarily focused on CRM and Email programs.
• Ensure that all content written is approved (first) by the Snr Copywriter, and additionally approved by the Art Director, appropriate legal and brand partners
• Manage written material to format correctly with web design.
• Demonstrates global cultural awareness with regard to content crossing global borders and leveraging consultant resources.
• Be the primary point of receipt for CRM creative briefs and operate independently to project manage your own tasks and priorities while reporting in to the appropriate Art Director as required.
• Concept and pitch presentations that demonstrate the main idea through to execution of creative.
• Provide industry standard creative guidance, knowledge and expertise in digital technologies and CRM processes and tools.
• Experience with a variety of creative and production work streams including print, photography, online/digital.
• Bachelor degree equivalent education within design/arts field and/or project management
• Minimum 5 years experience in an agency or in-house graphic design department
• Experience in a global, branded consumer environment preferred (e.g. consumer, apparel, youth)
• Intermediate level in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs