- Develop, create, and oversee the development of highly effective, concise copy that is relevant to its respective audience
- Rapid idea generation for quick-turnaround projects and challenges
- Proof copy (they have authored or edited) at all stages of development (ideation, creation, creative comp, dev environment, live site)
- Must have Agency Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required in journalism/communications or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of comparable full time work experience
- Demonstrated ability to think innovatively—connecting the dots when others cannot. Able to make the leap from information to insight. Able to identify, nurture and help refine compelling creative ideas and concepts.
- Extremely well versed in the principles and practices of English composition and style, including an understanding of the usage of format and style as it relates to a variety of publication needs
- Stellar proofreading skills; knowledge of AP Style
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; familiarity with e-communication formats, software and practices
Successful candidates will have experience writing B2C or internal communications with a focus on brand development. Please apply with your resume and portfolio samples.