Location: On-site, Glendale, CA
Duration/Availability Requirement: 8 weeks, 20-40 hours per week (starting closer to 40)
Our client, a multicultural ad agency based in Glendale, is looking for a Copywriter to join their team on a freelance contract. You will be working on-site with a tightly knit team of directors, strategists, business development specialists, creative designers, and writers on advertising campaigns for one of their clients in the health and wellness industry space.
- Writing copy for promos, product descriptions, brochures, product instructions and details, and posters
- Collaborating with creative and writing team on strategy and execution of advertising campaigns
- You will need to bring your own computer on-site
- Ability to translate more technical concepts into laymen’s terms
- Experience writing B2B or B2C ad copy or product based advertising
- Multicultural advertising experience is a PLUS
- Experience in health, beauty, vitamins industry is PLUS
If you are interested, please apply today!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs