The Copywriter will create written deliverables for our internal team for projects (described below) that will take place over the next year. x
• Creates Copy documentation (Copy Docs) based on project direction and team input
• Communicates frequently with Product development team, UX, Merchandizers, Marketers and Creative team to make sure our work efficient and effective.
• Attends necessary meetings in-person
• Ensures timely delivery of copy assets to the larger creative team.
• Edits copy and proofreads work.
• Brainstorms new ideas and offers solutions on executing emails and site related projects.
Scope of Work_Copy and Concept for:
- Promotional email campaigns
- Marketing promotional assets
- 2 Printed Catalogs per year
- In-Store Touch Screen Kiosk
- Web Site User Experience copy writing for an adaptive experience: mobile, tablet, desktop.
- Creative writing for inspiration pages and promotional modules on the site.
- Greeting Cards: writing
- Social Content: working with our social team on Tumblr content
- Has worked in an e-Commerce environment and is skilled at writing for promotional campaigns that are offer driven.
- Skilled and accomplished in writing for both promotional campaigns as well as user interfaces that are adaptive.
- Understands technology enough to write for the different platforms (site/tablet/mobile)
- Is proficient in writing long form descriptive and emotive copy as well as short directional style copy
- Is exceptionally detail oriented and thoroughly organized.
- Has the ability to handle writing copy for multiple pieces across channels, with a focus on consistency and accuracy.
- Is inherently very conceptual and is a high contributor of smart, strategic and breakthrough ideas
- Driven and autonomous
- Has 8+ years working in a digital/e-commerce environment
- Is a self starter and does not wait around for work to be handed to him/her
- Mature, no-drama, easy to work with, fun, collaborator
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs