• Develop content for marketing communications, blog posts, email blasts and packaging geared towards helping prospects and customers understand features and how to use mophie products.
• Ensure accuracy and consistency across all written marketing content. Incorporate legal and revisions according to current routing procedures.
• Define a consistent voice and tone for the brand across multiple channels.
• Collaborate with members of the Marketing Team, Customer Solutions Team, and Product Development Team.
• Work with Product Launch Manager to construct, retain, update and distribute database of product copy and feature callouts for sell sheets and product pages in all market languages.
• Designs presentation scripts tailored for In-Store workshops and major retail events for Sales. May participate in workshop facilitation to refine lesson design based on feedback.
• Partners with Sales Team to update and fix invalid product copy on partner pages.
• Collaborates with product manager, technical writer and creative team on multimedia and video education campaigns to keep training content consistent across all platforms.
• Work with Tech Support team to draft frequently asked questions for customer pain points, identify ways to address in training campaigns and website support pages.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proven positioning, marketing, copy/ technical writing skills for a technology based company.
• Ability to translate technical or complex ideas into clear, concise, consumer-oriented content / story lines.
• Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to develop messaging and gather technical details.
• Experience working with and defining a branded voice and tone.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and proactively prioritize.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment is essential.
• Proactive team member, good listener with diplomacy, flexibility and grace under pressure
• 5+ years’ experience as copywriter, writing marketing copy (traditional, online, social)
• BA/BS in marketing, communications, journalism or similar
• Experience in Consumer Electronics company a plus.
• Portfolio and work examples required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs