AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 company to identify Copywriter candidates for an amazing long-term assignment. Candidates will have an opportunity to utilize their creative talents to impact the company's technology-focused brand. Our most successful Talent working within this organization describe the culture as innovative and creatively driven - offering thoughtful design projects complemented by a work-life balance.
The Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Works directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications.
- Is self-organized and manages multiple deadlines on numerous concurrent jobs.
- Maintains awareness of latest advertising and marketing trends in the finance industry and advertising in general
- Brainstorms with team to develop marketing ideas
- Writes original, brand-compliant copy for online and/or printed marketing materials
- Documents creative strategy and effectively presents rationale and ideas to clients
- Web, mobile and social experience a plus.
- 4-year degree in communications, creative writing, journalism or similar discipline.
- 3-5 years writing experience (Financial Services experience preferred).
- Portfolio: demonstrates experience with national advertising or marketing campaigns: annual reports, broadcast, print and web.
- Industry Knowledge: Direct Mail and/or web experience required within any industry, (Financial Services, preferred).
- Brings processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard the design or print process.
- Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative.
- Technical Knowledge: Working knowledge of MS Word, InDesign and Acrobat preferred.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.