We are looking for a quick-witted copywriter to concept and create ongoing original social content across various social media platforms and social media campaigns. You have a stance on the Oxford comma, all the feels for proper semicolon usage, and you’ve already edited this introduction into a social post. Your responsibilities will include development of compelling social creative concepts and high quality verbal content, within brand and on strategy. You must exhibit strong writing skills and an ability to collaborate with the creative team to ensure quality, verbal and visual consistency, and timeliness of material. You will need to analyze client needs and cater content to relevant target audiences.
• Write and produce engaging social content and campaigns across various social networks following a creative brief.
• Concept engaging and compelling content with art director.
• Produces original, clear, and credible copy, and is accountable for the final development of creative assets.
• Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behavior.
• Guarantees accuracy, attention to details and overall meets or exceeds the writing objectives.
• Ensures messaging brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions.
• Executes writing requests with accuracy, producing zero errors in work (all client edits are implemented correctly, spell check was run, facts were confirmed).
• Responds to all requests and communications in a timely and thorough manner.
• Help the team to strategically perform the work on a high level of planning.
• Creative thought process at a high level and able to articulate the work back to the team.
• Supports peers by reviewing work to ensure zero errors in work.
• Edits and proofreads material as demand and scheduling requires
You’ll need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree or four or more year of work experience.
• Four or more years of relevant work experience.
• Three or more years of in-house or agency-side experience writing and editing copy for social channels
• Willingness to provide portfolio.
Even better if you have:
• A degree.
• Flawless spelling and grammar; capability to proofread at a high level with little to no errors.
• Commitment to excellence - willingness to work a flexible schedule when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with tact and diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and innate curiosity.
• A demonstrated passion for and mastery of social media.
• Ability to maintain deadlines at a constant level.
• Exhibits competency presenting creative work.
• Is able to “boil down” verbose content to the “essence” of the main message in a concise, effective manner.
• Understands writing applications in traditional and emerging channels.
• Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs