Mid Weight Conceptual Copywriter
Salary - £32K-£35K
Location - Central London
Start Date - ASAP/Notice Period
Our client are an innovative agency specialising in digital marketing and content, with work ranging from digital banners to emails and full scale websites. Our clients biggest load of work is social media content, working with some of the biggest brands around to produce engaging, high quality work at a fast pace, meeting tight deadlines.
Our client are looking for an established Copywriter to join their team and work across all forms of work, from short, snappy one-liners to more crafted longer content. The role will consist of a mix of independent and team work, splitting time between a number of different key clients. Flexibility is key, with the ability to adapt your writing style at the drop of a hat to accommodate any new brief thrown your way, whatever the client or final deliverable. Our client work in a fast paced environment to quick turnaround briefs, often working on multiple projects at once. The majority of work will be short form creative copy used across social media, grabbing attention quickly to convey the message.
There will be times when you are required to work collaboratively in a team with Art Directors and Designers to produce work of the highest quality. Other times you will be working independently to produce a high volume of copy, working conceptually to meet the brief in a surprising and innovative way.
Skills and Experience
Our client are looking for a talented writer with a fantastic command of the English language and previous experience working across various accounts both big and small. Ideally someone from an agency background that is comfortable working with little direction and to short turnaround deadlines.
Other skills include:
- Strong conceptual ability
- Ability to think quickly and work on multiple projects at once
- Happy working as part of a close-knit team, but also comfortable working independently
- Previous experience working with Designers and Art Directors
- Experience working on both short and long forms of copy
- Ability to work across various tones of voice, producing work for various target audiences
- Comfortable presenting and offering creative ideas to colleagues
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
**Please note that all applications must be submitted with a CV and port