The Content Producer will directly support the Commercial Banking Marketing Communications team within this Enterprise FinTech in the development, support and delivery of strategic external, client-facing communications and materials. This function requires an articulate, highly organized, self-motivated and resourceful individual who is comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
• Work with the Marketing Communications team to write, edit and produce a variety of external communications for numerous areas of the business, including brochures, client letters, event marketing collateral, presentations, talking points, direct mail campaigns, advertising copy, digital copy and thought leadership.
• Provide daily tactical support for the projects and programs led by the Commercial Banking Marketing team, including project management and assistance with a variety of external-facing projects.
• Support the Marketing Communications Manager in execution of the Commercial Banking Content Strategy, including assisting in content initiatives such as competitive reviews, leveraging social listening and trend reports, reviewing metrics on existing content programs, suggesting new ideas for content, etc.
• Work closely with Marketing Project Managers to audit, develop, edit, maintain and manage self-service and templated marketing materials and their database on a daily basis. Also responsible for updating, maintaining and helping to organize pitch materials, PowerPoint slides, and other marketing collateral for external-facing employees.
• Liaise with the various functional areas of the Commercial Banking Marketing team to ensure projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Write / edit copy for the Commercial Banking website, email marketing and potentially social media posts.
• Emulate the style and voice of the Commercial Banking business in all written communications, adhering to the business's style guide and assisting internal communications colleagues with updating and maintaining it.
• Serve as a brand ambassador for Commercial Banking and offer support and guidance for our external presence to clients and client-facing employees.
• Special projects as assigned.