A leading provider of energy efficiency services in North America is seeking a Copywriter to join their team in their Westborough, Masschusetts location.
Copywriters are responsible for producing long- and short-form copy for a variety of internal and external media ensuring that all content is in line with the overall marketing strategy, reflects the key messages, is on-brand, accurate and free of errors. Materials include copy ready for print or digital applications and may include presentations, training materials, direct mailers, brochures and media reports.
- 3-5 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Writes long- and short-form copy for a variety of internal- and external-facing media (including blogs, websites, social media, presentations, training materials, media reports, direct mailers, brochures and emails)
- Assist in delivering creative and marketing strategies, develops engaging content and messaging all while in alignment with our clients’ brands.
- Crafts creative copy for marketing campaigns that is integrated, cohesive and meets business and creative requirements
- Reviews and edits written work for grammar, tone, voice and creative quality
- Participates in meetings, including creative brief kick-off meetings and debrief sessions
- Under guidance from the senior creative team, develops creative, conceptual and tactical copy tailored for print, online and other applications
- Work within clients’ established brand voice guidelines, serving as our resident expert therein
- Rewrite content for clarity and consistency, if necessary
- Stay up to speed on industry developments, client preference and the technological and cultural nuances of our industry