The Brand Copywriter is an elite writer/communications specialist responsible for developing creative concepts and crafting compelling stories and messages for a wide array of creative/communications platforms. The Brand Copywriter should have a portfolio of professional work that demonstrates success working across diverse communications vehicles and creating messages based on input from multiple stakeholders. The Brand Writer demonstrates clarity, consistency, and energy in transporting their Brand Voice across every touch point. This role requires the ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Write and edit copy supporting all marketing activities for their Brand Team
• Express their Brand Voice across all outputs and media: from in-store to advertising to video to web
• Create positioning and creative communications strategies based on seasonal big stories, and transform those strategies into copy for all marketing vehicles
• Have an intimate, personal understanding of global sports and culture per men's, women's, and/or youth team and individual sports
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners
• Other duties may be assigned
• Manage projects and sometimes lead teams of people (internal and external)
• Become an advocate for the brand and an expert on our products—translate that understanding into concepts and actionable multi-channel sales materials
• eComm: Have a firm understanding of how to apply search engine optimization and SEO keyword principles to copy to aid in natural and paid search efforts