We’re seeking a copywriter with a solid grounding in B2C marketing and an interest in the entertainment/gaming industry. Adaptability, creativity and a good sense of humor are definite must-haves – you don’t need to be a hardcore gamer, but at least a passing knowledge of EA titles and the current gaming market would be desirable. You’ll be creating content and messaging speaking to current and future players that brands EA as a leading entertainment company. You will also be writing for a UX/UI environment.
- Write and review copy for multiple marketing touchpoints – including emails, internal placements, web copy and more.
- Ensure copy is clear, concise, engaging and approvable by all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with brand managers and merchandising teams to evolve and optimize our messaging strategy.
- Become fluent in our style specifications and brand voice.
- Understand how to communicate in a UI/UX environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2-3 years of prior copywriting experience.
- Great time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ready to hit the ground running in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Experience writing copy for UX/UI.
- Computer skills: Both fluent with Mac and PC, MS Office (Word and Excel).
- BA/BS in creative writing, literature or a related field.