Our client is looking for a Copywriter who can take HR materials and make them creative and attractive to the audience.
This an on-site 7+months to possible permanent, 40hrs per week assignment with benefits - Medical, Dental & FSA 401K.
This position will write, edit and proofread new content while ensuring that all documents meet established content standards. Will facilitate publishing content to websites/intranet and work with developers and operations staff to assess and resolve any technical challenges in displaying the content. Must have a strong technical background in addition to the creativity required to develop responsive, interesting original content. Traditional writing skills and expertise in new media is preferred.
Additional Job Details:
• Partner with content owners to understand program information and translate to succinct content/articles created specifically for digital consumption
• Review articles for grammar/technical accuracy and publishing
• Review knowledge base and search analytics for targeted content creation for gaps in knowledge
• Maintain content/articles by reviewing metrics to ensure articles are up to date, technically correct and archived when needed
• Have an eye for extracting the important pieces of information and eliminating the “fluff,” while still producing engaging content
• Must follow company editorial standards and guidelines
• Collaborate with design team to understand how content translates into employee-centric design
• Exceptional attention to detail and obsessed with quality
• Write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
• Maintain a clear and consistent brand voice
• Ability to work independently and efficiently on multiple assignments, with strong attention to detail
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Understanding of HR programs and concepts
• Experience with ServiceNow® HR Service Delivery a plus