As a new team in a research division, we want to definite who we are in clear, compelling, and creative ways through our internal signage, bold statements of self-definition, and in the work we produce to drive the conversation around ethics and AI. We have an immediate need for a multi-channel copywriter and branded content specialist who can work with content, design, and user research teams to develop posters, postcards, and presentations that distill our story in a compelling way.
- Write, repurpose, and message internal and external statements of ethical principles for AI as well as additional research share-outs.
- Contribute content to and consult on the development of our internal site.
- Create branded templates for PowerPoint, Word and other formats for the distribution of team materials to unify internal brand and team identity.
- Develop team mission communications that include posters and presentations with team logo and compelling statements of who we are and what we do within the org.
- Three-five years of copywriting experience, ideally on branded communications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the essential ability to take complex information and distill it for a range of audiences.
- Basic design and layout skills to create posters, postcards, presentations and other visual materials.
- Interest in learning about and understanding the cultural, business, and ethical implications of Artificial Intelligence.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Design, or related field.
- Experience developing multi-level communications of research findings