Our client is looking for a copywriter who will lead end-to-end ownership of the voice of their company. You will spend most of your time writing copy for production-related activities e.g. website and landing pages, whitepapers, pitch and proposal decks, emails, and more. If there is content involved, you will be involved. You will spend the rest of your time working on brand-related guidelines, like messaging frameworks, tone and voice guidelines etc.
If you are a versatile copywriter with B2B experiences in a breadth of deliverables, then please review!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Writing copy for all assets, including emails, web pages, whitepapers, research documents, datasheets, presentations, social outlets, and more
- Refreshing and finalizing core copy elements e.g. tagline, boilerplate ‘about us’
- Developing of tone and voice guidelines for the brand
- Taking charge of new content concepts, bringing copy to life by engaging experts across the team to deliver engaging materials for prospects and customers
- Leading all projects with human-centered thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, advertising or related field from an accredited university or college
- At least two years experience as a copywriter in a business setting
- A portfolio that supports many asset types, representing copy as short as catchy headlines, through to in-depth reports
- B2B experiences are preferred, especially in the technology or supply chain sectors
- Agility of work style and juggling priorities: this is a startup environment
- Ability to work and act independently, be proactive
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude: love what you do!
- You will need to provide your own laptop while on assignment