**This Copywriter job starts out as contract but will become temp to perm and is located in Wilmington, DE**
Our Fortune 500 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking an experienced Copywriter for their internal ad agency located in Wilmington, DE. This Copywriter opportunity is contract to hire, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
As a Copywriter for the creative agency, you’ll work closely with a band of like-minded writers, art directors, editors, and members of the traffic and account management team at all levels to conceptualize, cajole, debate and experiment your way into creative solutions that translate marketing strategy into compelling messaging and content for customers and B-to-B and B-to-C audiences. Marketing and communications materials to be developed include digital ads for owned media website, brochures, ads, sales tools, videos, emails, social media, and online advertising campaigns. The Copywriter is expected to actively contribute to the conceptual development of original solutions and create polished, final deliverables whether working independently or under the guidance of a more senior creative.
What You Will Do:
· Develop concepts/solutions for credit cards, mortgage and the retail bank within a rapidly changing, highly regulated environment.
· Write compelling, effective copy and adhere to brand guidelines, and contribute to the ongoing evolution of our voice, style and organizational standards.
· Collaborate with fellow creatives and account managers to strategize about campaign needs and creative considerations from start to finish: think strategically and consider the customer experience and overall communications framework.
· Assist in presenting creative ideas and solutions to clients.
· Advise clients on idea and campaign recommendations and issues.
· Partner with external agencies to create content that supports campaign objectives.
· Participate in project kickoffs, status meetings, and creative reviews, to stay aligned with the creative process and ensure adherence to timelines.
What You Need:
· ONLINE PORTFOLIO WITH SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK REQUIRED
· At least 5 years of professional marketing, advertising or content writing experience at an agency, financial institution or large corporation.
· Proactive, organized and detail-oriented work style
· Self-motivated, ability to work independently but also experienced at collaborating with art directors and others within a team environment
· Strong communication, leadership, presentation, and strategy skills.
· Commitment to customers and the customer experience and a strong familiarity with foundational UX principles.
· Experience working in a highly regulated industry with an understanding of the importance of risk and control (ie, pharmaceutical or healthcare if not financial)
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org