Our client a global Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company is looking for a Copywriter-Editor for Global Digital Commerce. You'll bring products to life by writing and editing long-form product descriptions for their global e-commerce site. You'll collaborate with other copywriters, content managers and merchandisers across the company to ensure that copy aligns with the Brand voice, creative directives and copy style guide.
What You'll Do:
Write original product descriptions for their e-commerce site
Edit product descriptions written by internal and external copywriters
Ensure accuracy of product information on their site.
- Bachelor's degree in Writing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a copywriter-editor in a corporate or agency environment
- Experience writing/editing e-commerce or retail copy required
- Experience writing compelling, long-form product descriptions (Samples or link to portfolio required with application)
- Excellent understanding of English grammar and in-depth knowledge of Chicago style (Selected candidates will complete an editing test)
- Expertise in web content presentation, writing and publishing
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and web-based content management systems
- Demonstrates strong and effective organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and make judgment calls as necessary, but knowing when to consult the Copy Manager or other project sponsors
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Passion for sport.