We're looking for a copywriter who's a brand and product storyteller and conceptual thinker to assist in building our client's brand. This copywriter will be responsible for writing, concepting and executing large-scale creative ideas for the corporate website, ads, video, billboards, blogs, packaging, emails, POS and social campaigns.
Folks should have around seven years of experience, with some of those in a creative agency or in-house fashion, retail or lifestyle brands. The best candidate is one who can get down into technical copy, but who can also write great headlines; a self-starter, able to move fast to achieve a huge impact.
- Define brand and voice! Setting brand guidelines and writing compelling copy.
- Concept and implement advertising campaigns for products! Across channels: online, offline, content, partnerships.
- Partner with product marketing to define messaging for a product! Across channels: including packaging and other customer touch points.
- Manage multiple projects autonomously! Ability to keep things on-track and moving while liaising with product marketing and PR/comms.
- 7 years of experience in copywriting. With 5+ of those years in an agency or in-house team required. Fashion/lifestyle e-commerce start-ups a plus!
- BA or BFA in Advertising, Journalism preferred.
- Experience with concepting brand transactional copy to brand campaigns.
- Experience writing both long and short copy.
- Exceptional conceptual and problem solving ability.