For this assignment, Aquent is looking for a Copywriter to join our client's design team. You’ll be expected to craft copy and headlines for a range of projects including print, retail, web and ATL campaigns. You’ll create and hone copy which gets seen by the millions of people.
- Accomplished and experienced copywriter with 3+ years of experience
- Ability to tell a product story in a few words
- Someone who’s adept at creating thoughtful, smart, sometimes funny and always succinct copy for major brands
- The ideal candidate has either worked in an agency, on an in-house marketing team
- Experience delivering print and digital creative copy a must, above the line advertising a bonus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Reporting directly to the Creative Director you will be responsible for the copy output from the brand design team
- You’ll collaborate with senior conceptual designers to develop compelling stories for the brand
- Primarily responsible for the concept and key headline for product marketing needs, you will also be expected to write longer descriptive copy to help highlight features for print or digital deliverables
- You’ll be expected to present work during creative review session with the creative director and senior brand managers / directors
- You’ll work with project managers and the creative director to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met
Bachelor's degree required.