In this assignment, you will work with Aquent's client as a Learning & Entertainment Writer. You will help a team creating world class workshops that engage and excite customers in Stores. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and self-starter, who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced, startup-like environment, can learn and adapt, share ideas and give options, and operate with minimal supervision.
- 3 - 5 years experience writing and publishing content for creative industries, either client-side or agency-side.
- Experience with content planning, writing, and editing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous about spelling and punctuation, extreme attention to detail.
- Create content that explains advanced technology in ways accessible to everyone.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying deadlines.
This role helps create internal and customer-facing copy for Retail Store workshops and events. Projects include creating core content for workshops, facilitator ‘how to’ guides, and copy for the various promotion touchpoint in-store and online.
Learn and embrace company voice, simplifying complex concepts to make technical products accessible for users. Edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy. Turn raw notes, ideas and material into finely crafted pieces of content. Regularly review creative work with the group’s leadership to get feedback on direction and to ensure the work is aligned with other activities.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject, MBA preferred.
Working with campaign team, product and learning experts.
Creating content - 60% internal and 40% customer
Designing a customer experience, curriculum and new creative content on products and in-stores.
Some updating of existing workshops.
Lean team: Creative Director, Producer, Designer and Sr. Writer (Will be working heavily with Sr. Writer)
Nice to have: Learning and Development background i.e. Lynda.com