We are looking for an Advertising Copywriter for one of our Orange County agencies. Our client is looking for a writer with experience creating advertisement for print, digital, broadcast, and TV. As the sole Copywriter for the Agency and their clients, this writer will have the privilege and challenge of working alongside clients, account managers, designers and directors to come up with scripts, tag lines, newsletters, ads and more!
* MUST HAVE A PORTFOLIO OF WORK
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinates and writes copy for multimedia campaigns, magazine and newspaper ads, sales promotions, contests, websites, digital ads, collateral material (brochures, sales flyers), inserts, presentations, radio and television scripts. Must be comfortable proofreading.
2. Must be able to collaborate with team members in the creative process.
3. Work in and sometimes lead cross-functional teams to establish creative consistency across brands.
1. 3 - 5 years MINIMUM of advertising specific copywriting experience
2. Must have a command of language and writing skills
3. Must be creative, able to conceptualize and articulate ideas within a group structure
4. Must write copy that achieves the strategy objectives for any given project
5. Must understand basic marketing principles
6. Must be able to handle a large number of projects at one time, and communicate with other departments
7. Must follow-up and be well-organized to meet time, priority and workload demands
- This position will sit in Costa Mesa on a full time basis (M-F), unless otherwise at a photo/video shoot.
- This is a contract to hire opportunity.