AQUENT is looking for a mid level Copywriter with at least 5-7 years of working experience in an advertising agency and/or experienced working with a corporate in-house creative team. This candidate will be working with senior leaders, marketers, product and designers to craft the message and tone for all of our business needs. The ideal candidate we’re looking for is a conceptual and strategic problem solver and works well in a team of “big thinkers”. We want someone who is also comfortable with collaboration as well as co-leading creative work-streams and campaigns. This is a long term assignment, with a potential to go perm (for the right person based on fit and performance). Talent must sit onsite, 40 hours per week, Mon - Fri. No remote work.
· Bachelor’s degree specializing in advertising, journalism or similar discipline; or military experience
· Direct Mail, Email campaign, good headlines, great storyteller, content strategy, SEO and multi channels
· 2 years of experience working in an advertising agency, or 2 years of experience working with a corporate in-house creative team
· Copywriting portfolio submitted with resume. Portfolio should include produced work for integrated marketing campaigns and/or product/technical copywriting
Additional skills that aren’t negotiable…
· You have a positive attitude and readily partner with all types of people
· You should be just as comfortable with direct response headlines as you are with longer copy
· Ability to develop on content strategy, new story, and collateral development
· A clear understanding of tone and the ability to quickly adapt your writing style
· Understand the importance of creative strategy and use it to create powerful work
· The ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet aggressive deadlines
· You understand the benefits of process and you use it to your advantage
Interested applicants to submit your resume and link to your online portfolio to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!