Agency client in NYC is seeking a social-focused Copywriter to join their team. Candidate will be working with client's "guerilla army of conceptors and concept creators" to help put their clients in the number one spot.
• RESEARCH IT: You must have your finger on the pulse of upcoming trends and marketplace knowledge to keep our ideas ahead of the curve over a range of different topics and brands.
• RECOGNIZE IT: Can you find the big idea in your own and others concepts? You must not only spot big ideas with sniper-like precision, but understand what makes it a big idea, or which part of the idea makes it big.
• PRESENT IT: Courage and confidence is must when presenting and selling ideas both internally and to clients. Do you have what it takes to engage your audience with a compelling story that fulfills the objective and exceeds all expectations?
• Must bring original ideas to the table: No one trick ponies
• Must have courage under fire: No wimping out on your ideas
• Must have expert juggling skills: No dropping the ball
• Must play well with others: No control freaks
• Must be passionate about the work: No stopping when it’s good, push till it’s great.
• Must be open to criticism: No thin skin
• Must be a self-starter: We’re not here to babysit
• 3-5 years of experience with marketing agencies.
• Strategic and conceptual thinker.
• Fearless presentation skills.
• At least one year of promotional experience.
On-site, NYC. 40 hours per week initially, tapering off to ~30 or so hours/week after 1 month, may build back up to Full Time thereafter.