We are helping a local company in identifying a conceptual B2C and B2B copywriter with experience in technology. The Copywriter will generate copy for long form, short form, print, digital content and/or brand copy based on the project. Portfolios/writing samples should be submitted with all applications.
The ideal candidate will most likely want to be on a career path leading to a Senior Copywriter.
What else? This person needs to be a wordsmith, someone very, very strong with words while also thinking visually -- knowing how design can influence words and the other way around. On top of traditional and digital content, this person will also have experience with video or TV for both internal and consumer-facing projects.
- 5+ years professional experience as a Copywriter
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to work within a large team and interface with Project Managers, Designers, Proofreaders, Account Managers and additional creative and marketing staff
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- These opportunities are open to PORTLAND CANDIDATES ONLY
- Ability to work full-time, on-site
- Must-have: Flexible and able to think conceptually and execute on a granular level--working within confines of deadlines and budgets
- Ability to take initiative if there are questions or something isn’t clear
- Experience with ads, brochures, annual reports, banner ads, direct mail pieces, video, digital content, short and long-form.
Interested? Please submit your resume and samples now and let’s talk.