Our client, a leader in survival; emergency preparedess is looking to hire a full-time dynamic copywriter. The amazing part about this opportunity is that they're open to working with someone on a 100% remote basis. That's right! You can do this job right from your home office. We are looking for someone with 40 hours a week to dedicate to this project. Please take a look at the responsibilities, duties and qualifications. If you're interested please share an updated resume + writing samples.
• Craft creative, breakthrough-marketing promotions that drive action.
• Consult with sales, and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and develop a productive advertising copy.
• Write bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
• Review advertising trends, consumer surveys, and other data regarding marketing of goods and services to determine the best way to promote products.
• Seeks unexpected, original and innovative ideas.
• Write product descriptions for e-commerce retail sites.
• Ensure each description focuses on the product's unique benefits and contains the technical and use information a customer needs to make an informed purchasing decision.
• Experience writing for e-commerce or related industries (outdoor, survival, prepping).
• Excellent writing ability is a must.
• Deep knowledge of the products that we carry and culture surrounding these target markets.
• Demonstrated ability to use tone/voice/story to write product descriptions that are relevant, unique, and engaging.
• Understanding of SEO impact and Intellectual Property rights.
• Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment at the forefront of specialty retail.