Our client is an international advertising agency looking for a mid-level Copywriter, a real 'big idea' person who can concept and do hands-on copywriting from a strategic point of view. Someone who can bring complete creative thinking and executional experience to a growing team. The work will heavily be focusing on activation and BTL/POS campaigns for a global FMCG brand as well as some integrated and digital work for consumer products and sport brands.
- Agency background
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience
- Client and account handling liaison to develop a strong understanding of brand requirements and objectives
- Not just the capacity to create ideas, but to clerly package and articulate them across various platforms and campaigns. Dependability to work without hand-holding.
- Switched on about current work in the industry with bankable knowledge of best practice
- Executing tasks with the flair and professionalism needed to push the agency and clients in the right direction
- Willingness to engage in proactive tasks for clients and iris-specific projects
- An impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce original ideas
- High-level creative thinking and the confidence to use it
- The confidence to share and present ideas internally and externally
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to the highest standard
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills