Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a mid-level copywriter to work a long term contract, onsite, (40/hrs, 5 days) with potential to go perm.
- Responsible for developing innovative and strategically-driven creative concepts and translating them into finished copy and creative content to achieve marketing objectives and communicate the brand message in a uniquely fresh, memorable and persuasive way
- Develop breakthrough content and copy consistent with the STP brand strategy and in accordance with brand guidelines that drives traffic to stores and eCommerce site as well as communicates STP’s differentiated multi-channel brand strategy
- Establish the brand look and tone across all creative applications, on the eCommerce site, in stores, and across all marketing channels including: web design, marketing campaigns, in-store signage, etc.
- Develop copy for integrated marketing tactics including, but not limited to: signage, integrative, print, video, email, digital marketing, site content, and copy for use in advertising and website pages
- Leverage digital design expertise to rapidly concept and developing copy and content for digital channels
- Execute specific creative requests received through creative briefings at a rapid pace to meet the heightened demands of a fast-growing, dynamic business
- Collaborate with brand, traffic, production, and studio to effectively meet project objectives, schedules, and deadlines
- Monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production
- Demonstrate excellence in creative design, with a focus on digital expertise and experience
- Take initiative to understand business needs and marketing requirements to devise compelling design solutions for integrated marketing plans