This highly passionate, curious and motivated individual will concept, develop and design idea-driven creation for the businesses assigned. This individual will follow work from start to finish and deliver outstanding creative for the Brand across multiple tactics including digital and traditional. Conceptual work will typically be accomplished with an Art Director pair.
• Knowledgeable of core brands while being a creative idea generator for the brands and businesses that you are working assigned.
• Concept and develop unique and breakthrough creative ideas that are grounded in consumer insight and elevate the brand and its products/services.
• Partner with Art Director to bring ideas to life, and give a “body” to the work that is being developed.
• Collaborate with the Account, Strategy and Project Management teams to ensure all work delivers on the creative brief.
• Reinforces Brand at every point of contact.
• Accountable for design and alignment with strategic objectives, design integrity and integration across channels.
• Responsible for incorporating exceptional creative work on time, and on budget.
• Have an appetite for staying ahead of design trends and applying those trends, where appropriate, to the work.
• Individual Contributor
• Reports director to Associate Creative Director or Creative Director
• Partnership with Account Management, Strategy and Insights, and Project management.
• Collaborate with other creative team members, photographers, production and set designers.
• Regular contact with our key business partners (Marketing and Product Development Teams)
• Frequent partnership with external suppliers such as design studios, designers, illustrators, photographers, directors, producers, developers and printers.
• Bachelor of Fine Arts or related degree.
• Highly committed individual will have minimum of three years’ experience as a Copywriter, preferably within an advertising agency or in-house creative department.
• Portfolio to demonstrate creative ability.
• Experience with luxury, global brands preferred.
• Knowledge of print, broadcast/video and digital production process that can integrate project completion.
• Knowledge of Adobe CS6 and significant skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop; and be MAC proficient.
* The selected candidate must have a college degree and client requires a drug and background screen
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs