CONTRACT: 25-40 hours per month
START DATE: ASAP
PAY: $20-$30/hour (Based On Experience)
A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS IN SEARCH OF A
TO JOIN THEIR TEAM ASAP!
OUTLINE OF PROJECTS AND TASKS:
• Write advertising copy to promote sale of goods and services by presenting information in an appealing, informative, concise and easy to understand manner by performing the following duties.
• Communicate with internal and external customers for the best possible product presentation.
• Read/analyze technical information for each new product, and any existing products, for presentation in catalog and Internet.
• Attend all meetings related to catalog and Internet production, taking good notes on product and process.
• Adjust all products and other copy to meet the needs of customers, marketing and management.
• Track the progress of assigned pages throughout catalog process and track progress of products on Internet.
• Write other types of documents such as news releases, letters of response, personal interviews, items for other departments, instruction manuals, etc.
• Consider laws governing copy such as registered and trademarked symbols, country of origin and material construction.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
• Minimum of BA in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field of study Professional
• Writing experience in advertising or related field preferred
• Ability to write for a variety of media and audiences
• Ability to conform writing to prescribed style format
• Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
• Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism 6.
• Must understand publishing programs (preferably QuarkXPres)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs