AQUENT is looking for a Copywriter to write and edit copy in brand voice and style, reviewing content with the customer experience in mind. This will be an on going need for an Email Creative team, located in Richmond, VA. The selected talent must work on-site, 40 hours per week, no remote work.
This talent will need to have a positive attitude and understanding the benefits of process and how to use it to deliver the best results. He/She must collaborate within your core team of project manager and designer, as well as with a variety of partners. Along with your resume, please share a few paragraphs to tell us how your experience makes you a good fit for this copywriter position - as this is your chance to show us your skills in practice.
Day-to-day work will look like this...
- Review and proof emails created by in-house teams and 3rd party designers for alignment with email best practices, corporate editorial standards and brand voice
- Provide direction to designers using Acrobat, Worl and Email
- Work with multiple lines of business and creative teams as an email Subject Matter Expert to develop new email marketing assets or update existing creative work
- Work with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals
- Work within tight schedules and deadlines
- Work with Regulatory and Accessibility Compliance guidelines
- Minimum 5yrs of experience, preferably digital and/or some agency experience
- Keen eye for detail, grammar, punctuation and errors
- Proven ability to check, re-check and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place
- Strong organizational skills a must - an amazing ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, AP Stylebook, Excel, HTML and basic digital design & Financial experience is a big plus
Interested applicants to send your resume and work samples directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!