AQUENT is recruiting for a skilled Copywriter/Editor with experience writing creative copy, as well as B2B marketing writing/editing and proofreading skills!
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
•Ability to write in a persuasive-yet-straightforward words style with a focus on email and digital communications.
•Write original, brand-compliant copy for online and/or printed marketing materials.
•Apply editorial skills and knowledge to improve whitepapers and case studies.
•Review and proof files created by in-house teams and creative agency partners for adherence to email best practices and compliance with business-specific style guides.
•Communicate with copywriters and designers using WorkFront software to provide direction and edits on projects.
•Work with multiple lines of business and creative teams as the copy editor and subject matter expert to develop new marketing communications.
•Work with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals.
•Work within tight schedules and deadlines.
•Work with regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines.
•4-year degree in communications, creative writing, journalism or editing, or similar discipline.
•Minimum two to five years of experience, preferably in the digital space and/or with some agency experience; preferred B2B agency.
•Insanely keen eye for detail, grammar, punctuation, and errors.
•Proven ability to check, re-check, and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place and that emails work, as expected.
•Strong organizational skills a must—this position requires an amazing ability to manage multiple (12+) projects simultaneously.
•Ability to find the two errors in this job description.
•Optional, but Optimal:
- Knowledge of Web UX/UI helpful.
- Knowledge of Excel helpful.
- Knowledge of InDesign helpful.
- Knowledge of AP style guide and/or Chicago style guide experience following internal style guides.nh
•Financial experience preferred
•Experience in Work Front and ProofHQ a plus