One of our Fortune 100 clients is looking for a new Jr. to Mid. level Copywriter to add to their content development team. They may be a big company, but they still run like a start with energy and flexibility to allow for creativity across all departments. Their global technology solutions are offered in over 160 countries and yet each department functions like a small family within a larger team! Still interested? More details below!
Onsite (most if not all the time) in Irvine; potential for some flexibility to work remote 1-2 days a week; 40 hours a week
Duration of contract: Starting off as a full-time contract, on-going basis. Could convert to permanent for the right candidate after minimum of 1 month on contract!
- 3-5 years of experience in professional writing capacity
- Experience writing B2B or within the technology industries preferred
- Content marketing knowledge
- Flexible, can-do attitude!
- Great research skills
- Experience in digital and print collateral/sales enablement materials
- 2+ years working on a content marketing team
- PR experience a plus!
Job Description: This writer will be tasked to write for a variety of channels including but not limited to web pages, landing pages, emails, event marketing, collateral pieces, data sheets, solution sheets, brochures, social media, white papers, blogs, banner ads. Therefore, a portfolio in applying for this role should also display a variety of work samples in these areas!