Our client is a New York based pharmaceutical and healthcare branding agency, and they're looking to bring on a Copy Supervisor. Oncology experience an added bonus.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience writing pharmaceutical copy for print, collateral, websites, banners, and emails. The Copy Supervisor will play a fundamental role in content strategy and development--creating compelling content, creative concepts and copy designed for interactive advertising and marketing materials.
This role will work closely with the Creative team, designers, information architects and account and Production teams, as well as editorial support staff; with the goal of turning complex data into persuasive copy directed at patients, physicians and consumers.
* Collaborate with cross functional partners to create novel and original work in a variety of mediums for a variety of audiences; both online and offline
* Develop a refined understanding of the brand, category and overall marketplace
* Leverage effective presentation skills to persuade internal and external clients to execute work that exceeds basic requirements of the brief
* Oversee tone, style, structure and voice of all content, based on brand strategy, client expectation and creative brief
* Manage direct reports
* Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in advertising, communications or journalism and/or coursework related to Pharmaceutical advertising or life sciences is preferred
* Portfolio containing work samples that demonstrate strong conceptual abilities, creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills
* Strong academic achievement combined with campus leadership and/or community involvement
* Previous internship within the advertising industry or related field; pharmaceutical advertising exposure is preferred, not required
* Able to multi-task in a faced paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team
- Marketing and Advertising