AQUENT is seeking a Copy Editor / Writer who is a blend of grammar geek and wordsmith.
You’ll need to be as comfortable playing in the copyeditor space as you are in the digital writer space. You’ll write and edit copy in brand voice and style, and review content with the customer experience in mind.
You’ll need a positive attitude, and you must understand the benefits of process and how to use it to deliver the best results. We’ll expect you to collaborate within your core team of project manager and designer, as well as with a variety of partners.
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every-hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
• Review and proof emails created by in-house teams and third-party designers for alignment with email best practices, corporate editorial standards and brand voice.
• Provide direction to designers using Acrobat, Word and email.
• Work with multiple lines of business and creative teams as an email subject matter expert to develop new email marketing assets or update existing creative work.
• Work with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals.
• Work within tight schedules and deadlines.
• Work with regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines.
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience, preferably digital and/or some agency experience
• Insanely keen eye for detail, grammar, punctuation and errors
• Proven ability to check, re-check and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place
• Strong organizational skills a must—an amazing ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
• Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Optional, but Optimal
• Knowledge of AP Stylebook
• Knowledge of web accessibility
• Knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of HTML and basic digital design
• Financial experience