Aquent's client is at the forefront of a revolution in marketing—a shift from traditional ads to personalized, relevant, and engaging formats. They share real-time insights, research, data, and perspectives on the evolving landscape for marketers today. With a focus on what’s top of mind for executives at large advertisers and agencies, they aim to help customers understand how they can make the web work for their businesses.
In this assignment as part editor, part producer, you will work closely with the editors and designers to ensure high-quality content is published in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative, detail-oriented copy editor who has experience with web-based content management systems, thrives in fast-paced publishing environments, and has an interest in shaping the future of content marketing.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Copy edit 20+ pieces of content per month.
- Maintain Style Guide.
- Produce content in a Django-based content management system and a custom content management system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English or Communications field
- 5+ years experience copy editing for a publication using AP Style (Associated Press)
- Experience working in a media or publishing organization
- Demonstrated excellence in producing articles using a web-based content management system (CMS).
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Masters degree in related field
- 5+ years working in a fast-paced publishing environment.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team, including editorial, social media, email marketing, paid media, data analysis, and production.