The Coordinator position will reside in the Global Talent Management & Operations (GTMO) group and offer operational support for the Senior Director and Specialist. GTMO serves to mentor network on-camera Talent, advise the respective networks on all Talent related issues, trouble shoot Talent issues, and focus on the business of Talent branding to maximize their opportunities worldwide.
· Support operational workflow of team initiatives and tasks. Implement and maintain evolving processes and procedure to ensure group efficiency.
· Track and help manage internal requests from network teams and support groups, as well as external requests from partners, clients, and third parties for various Talent across the company.
· Establish relationships with Talent, reps and internal/external clients and manage expectations, communications and feedback between those parties regarding requests for Talent services.
· Coordinate with the Talent Operations group to maintain the Talent information databases, including updating Talent and representative contact information.
· Function as administrative liaison to departmental staff, network teams, supporting groups, as well as Talent, agencies, and representation.
· Respond to internal and external inquiries and provide routine information within scope of authority.
· Attend internal meetings as needed to represent Talent team. Learn, contribute and report back on Talent related requests and issues.
· Schedule, organize, and coordinate internal and external meetings.
· Arrange travel itineraries and prepare/process travel and expense reports for Talent Management & Strategy executives.
· Contribute thoughtful and creative gifting suggestions for talent, producers and key stakeholders.
· Day-to-day monitoring of talent social platforms including tracking social promotion assignments, Facebook Live sessions, and general talent usage.
· Compose forms, memorandum, correspondences as needed and create/manage team tracking documents.
· Perform other administrative and related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree with a focus in communications, marketing, general business or media related field.
· Extremely detailed oriented with the ability to manage and prioritize a spectrum of projects while meeting various deadlines in an ever-changing environment.
· Excellent administrative, critical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent work ethic, resourcefulness and eagerness to learn about entertainment/Talent business.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Strong communication, interpersonal, diplomacy skills.
· Strong technical understanding of the major social media platforms and their best practices, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
· Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
· Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
· Ability to travel when needed.
· Two years of work experience in entertainment, Talent Management/relations, administrative and/or event management.
· Experience managing needs of VIPs.
· Eagerness to contribute and thrive in a fast paced, high profile, deadline driven, results oriented and environment.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong business judgment.
· Ability to read and understand Talent contract language.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs