The SAP Program Communications Manager will drive communications for the overall SAP implementation effort to minimize employee resistance and maximize engagement. He / She will be responsible for planning and executing the overall Communications and Engagement Strategy and Plan for the program team, program stakeholders, and end user communities. Specific responsibilities include:
• Work with Converse program team to identify a list of key stakeholders and stakeholder groups
• Define stakeholder goals and expectations, including their levels of commitment and ability to influence the change process.
• Define the Communications and Engagement Strategy, Communications and Engagement Plan, Communications and Engagement Materials, and Communications and Engagement Evaluation Material
• Develop and maintain the Program Brand Core Materials (templates).
• Develop, prepare, and deliver (including distributed messages, meeting materials, etc.)
• Evaluate stakeholder communications and adjust Communications and Engagement Plan as needed.
• Launch and manage a Change Network by working with Converse program team to identify change agents, determine their education needs, and then prepare, develop, and conduct Change Network education.
• Prepare, implement, and support the Change Network; ensure the Change Network understands its role during the change process; monitor its effectiveness, and make adjustments as necessary.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs