The Business Desk supports internal teams that provide IT solutions and services to healthcare customers. These teams include sales, services, finance, product development, and multiple levels of leadership.
As a member of the Business Desk team, the Contracts Administrator is responsible for processing a variety of orders and contracts so that software and related services can be delivered to our customers. This person is also responsible for investigating and resolving issues related to orders.
Our environment is fast paced and changing, with peak busy times at month and quarter-end. If you are organized, persistent, and able to work well with teams under pressure, you will do well in this role. Knowledge of general contracting terms and a variety of sales-to-service lifecycles are preferred, but not mandatory.
• Accurately process a high volume of sales and services orders
- Ensure contract paperwork from sales is complete; this includes counter signature, tax exempt certificates, etc.
- Understand customer contracts terms and conditions to support customer orders
- Review and enter orders into appropriate systems
• Monitor shared inbox for customer orders
• Maintain electronic files for customer agreements
• Update sales reporting data
• Support sales, services, finance and other internal teams by capturing order data in spreadsheets
A successful candidate must:
• Possess a team player mentality and the self-confidence needed for working with a variety of teams
• Be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast growing, changing environment
• Possess strong analytical skills, as well as solid written and oral communication skills
• Be “politely persistent” when troubleshooting and closing gaps in customer order files
• Be able to manage electronic documentation in an efficient and organized manner
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, required
• Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint, preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics preferred
• Knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft, preferred
Experience / Education
• Minimum of 2 years related experience, required
• Knowledge of general contract terms, highly preferred
• Experience in software industry, preferred
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs