Contract To Hire: Digital Health Senior Researcher!
Please note this is a VERY Senior Role!
Our Retail Client is looking for a Customer Experience Digital Health Sr. Researcher to play a key role as the liaison between pharmacy, health, and wellness customers and key internal partners within the Digital Health teams.
The Senior Researcher interprets and translates customers’ needs and behaviors into actionable insights and recommendations to positively impact digital and multichannel experiences.
This individual is a customer and research advocate throughout the end-to-end web, app, and multichannel development process.
This role demands an individual who is
• Passionate about creating meaningful health, wellness, and pharmacy experiences leveraging a range of channels and touch points
• Dedicated, empathic, and entrepreneurial
• Adept at solving for both near- and long-term experience needs and identifying resulting opportunities
• Excited about creating, leveraging, and evolving a wide range of research tools to consistently raise the quality, meaning, and impact of the work created within the User Experience Research and Digital Health teams.
• A natural "people-person", skilled at forging strong working relationships across disciplines and translating the needs and perspectives of all partners into compelling research plans and actionable outcomes
In partnership with the Digital Health UX Designers and leadership, the Senior Researcher will identify opportunities to uncover and prioritize customers' needs and values, evaluate experiences at varying stages of development, and be responsible for research design, implementation, data analysis, and output. They will also be expected to add value to the pharmacy and health experiences throughout the organization by helping to identify strategic opportunities to conduct research and enhance customer understanding.
The core goals and objectives of the Senior Researcher role are to:
• Demonstrate an excellence in qualitative research
o Lead and conduct research supporting four teams dedicated to Digital Health experiences and services
o Plan, manage and execute all aspects of generative and evaluative user and design research including alignment and planning, execution, and delivery of results.
o Translate user needs, behaviors, attitudes, and research findings into clear insights, actionable recommendations, strategic opportunities, and guiding principles.
o Work closely with User Research team to evolve, expand, and enhance the range and quality of research methods
• Collect and synthesize insights across projects and distribute them the Digital Health teams to drive engagement, build customer understanding, and facilitate empathy for the end-user experience
o Help to evolve standards and methods for communication of insights to increase consumption and integration across teams and leadership levels and at varying stages of planning and implementation.
o Identify gaps in knowledge and resulting strategic opportunities for continued research and understanding.
• Build collaborative partnerships and be a trusted advisor to the Digital Health and customer experience team and stakeholders
o Partner with User Experience and Design teams to ensure that project solutions fall within the intersection of business goals, user needs, and technological constraints.
o Drive engagement in research activities with key business partners and promote adoption of broad set of research methods.
o Maintain project engagement – and continue to represent the end-user – through development and launch to ensure a customer-centric experience
• Work closely with User Research team to strategically advance the practice.
o Evangelize User and Design Research best practices
o Actively work to collectively advance and evolve generative and evaluative research methods within a fast-paced, agile development environment.
o Monitor and measure impact of user-centric design to demonstrate value of user research and insight
Attributes and Qualifications
To be successful in this role, the Digital Health Senior Researcher should:
• Be well-versed in digital and / or the health and wellness space. Fluency in both "languages" is a definite plus!
• Have 7+ years of experience in a similar role and / or user-centric design environment.
• Have demonstrated expertise in scoping, planning, designing, executing, and analyzing qualitative user research
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit and be passionate about research and representing the voice of the end-user and customer
• Be dedicated to the practice of research and consistently seize opportunities to advance our work through testing and evolving processes and tools for gathering, analyzing, and sharing data, insights, and opportunities
• Demonstrate excellent oral, written, and visual communication skills
• Be adept at building relationships with internal / external partners and working collaboratively within and across disciplines
• Have strong critical thinking, analysis, and creative problem-solving skills, with an ability to be flexible and adaptable based on changing project needs and scope
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Contract To Hire: Digital Health Senior Researcher!