• Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g., Marketing/Business Analysts, Project Managers, Copywriters, Graphic Designers) to execute communications and marketing initiatives.
• Attend and conduct meetings with partner teams to understand key business objectives, prioritize initiatives, and plan execution strategy.
• Write project/creative briefs to initiate the development of communication and marketing assets and to ensure that all tactics deliver upon intent objectives.
• Coordinate with Creative Team partners to ensure all materials effectively communicate critical information and align to applicable brand and design standards.
• Review and approve all materials before release for business/strategic intent, grammatical errors, and typographical and formatting inconsistencies.
• Provide recommendations to optimize the customer communications development process.
• 4-year degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or business.
• 4+ years of experience in a strategic marketing or communications role, preferably in a marketing, brand management/strategy, or agency environment. Product/Financial/Credit Industry experience a plus.
• Strong writing and communications skills and keen attention-to-detail.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a group.
• Portfolio: written materials including, but not limited to, emails, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, press releases, and B2B advertisements.
• MS Word , MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Acrobat
• McLean-based role to sit with SBB Brand Strategy Team in McLean. During initial few weeks of work, will require travel to Richmond office for training purposes.
Contact Christina Dick at email@example.com
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs